turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 6 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

+8
icekilla
Hexx
Jäger
CHIRAC
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Ry
BrLi
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 6 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by kBg*Basber 25th May 2009, 14:47

LoL Ry, u didnt understand what i said man... Of Course this game is for fun, i said: "I asked HEXX for a clanfight and he told me he cant contact the other players". When i want to play some, and no1 is in the server, i ask a friend in ICQ if he wants to play some, that's way better than always refresh gamespy to see if some1 comes online finally... I play that game just for fun, too...
In the past i remember, turok was getting inactive, and there weren't any old players in servers, so i asked some mates of me in MSN or ICQ, and we had fun again.

You can do whatever you want, i only wanted to help you, that you'll have some more contact to your clan members... Like you said: "blabla havent seen these 2 members for quite a long time now" <- if you had some contact of them, you could ask them where they are...
You don't want to have any clanfights...?

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 6 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Ry 26th May 2009, 01:48

kBg*Basber wrote:LoL Ry, u didnt understand what i said man... Of Course this game is for fun, i said: "I asked HEXX for a clanfight and he told me he cant contact the other players". When i want to play some, and no1 is in the server, i ask a friend in ICQ if he wants to play some, that's way better than always refresh gamespy to see if some1 comes online finally... I play that game just for fun, too...
In the past i remember, turok was getting inactive, and there weren't any old players in servers, so i asked some mates of me in MSN or ICQ, and we had fun again.

You can do whatever you want, i only wanted to help you, that you'll have some more contact to your clan members... Like you said: "blabla havent seen these 2 members for quite a long time now" <- if you had some contact of them, you could ask them where they are...
You don't want to have any clanfights...?

I understood everything. I was just saying how it is, that's all.
I told the German players to join the website and I told them about how Hexx's German. I told them to speak to him, because he's German and they can understand him. I thought I said something about this in a previous post. I can't find it, so I guess that's my bad there.
The main thing is that people only play when they might feel like it and/or might be able to play. That's all there is to it. I'd like to 2 on 2 with another clan. Sure, why not, but the whole timezone's a bitch. Lolz. The only person who's ever said anything about a clan war that I know of in [KOP] would be VSPlAyEr. Everybody else hasn't said anything from what I know. I know you're just trying to help. Thanks for the help. =) I have been thinking about the clan some more yesterday. People just look at this [KOP] clan tag as a group thing. Nothing else. We were all people who played together and one day Hexx started something and I asked those who I play with if they'd like to join. It's like a bond of those who like to play this game. People aren't into the whole "clan" idea. We're not a clan. We're just a group of people who play this game. I can see LDB, BGE and KBG having a clan war thing, but that's not how it is with most of [KOP]. =( I do have to think more about the clan though, but we're not the same as the rest of the clans. The rest of the clans are people who are always playing together and talk together, etc. Most of [KOP] isn't like that. =( I do have to think more about all of this though. Thanks for your help once again though. =) It's opened my mind a little about some things to think about.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 28th May 2009, 17:05

Loool Ry the first time we lost members :-D
No problem Wink

Ehm to the matter Basber talked about...
I'm his opinion...
It's ok playing the game for fun... But nevertheless a clan, even it consist of friendly guys who play when they are free to play should be able to contact somehow...
The fact that many of them are german is great too, but I don't meet them at the servers :-D sorry... maybe I play at strange times Wink
Therefore I guess changinge mail-infos or icq numbers would be great Wink
I myself are contactable under 490343590 (ICQ) And I guess most Germans use it :-D
I don't understand why you don't Ry, but it's ok, maybe since you're using your Win ME... I can contact you using this page, but I would like to have the oportunity to contact the other members tooo...
I know its bad for getting them joined to talk tooo much if they came online to play... but hmm maybe you can ask them for ICQ numbers and give them mine? Smile If you see new or old members.....
The whole time I was a bit upset, that I only can talk to you and hmm now Carlos too...
They don't have to register.... Only an ICQ number is enough for me...
Especially that I know how complicated it is to write e-mail info at turok :-D
Beacause in turok is used another keyboard setting... if I press the button "Ö" so it writes down a ":" (and everybody knows that the keys "y" and "z" are change if you compare english and german keyboards...) therefore I think not many germans are used to the english keyboard settings and have problems giving your the correct e-mail... so an ICQ number would fit it completely.

Please could you do that for me? *gg*
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 29th May 2009, 02:23

Hexx wrote:Loool Ry the first time we lost members :-D
No problem Wink

Ehm to the matter Basber talked about...
I'm his opinion...
It's ok playing the game for fun... But nevertheless a clan, even it consist of friendly guys who play when they are free to play should be able to contact somehow...
The fact that many of them are german is great too, but I don't meet them at the servers :-D sorry... maybe I play at strange times Wink
Therefore I guess changinge mail-infos or icq numbers would be great Wink
I myself are contactable under 490343590 (ICQ) And I guess most Germans use it :-D
I don't understand why you don't Ry, but it's ok, maybe since you're using your Win ME... I can contact you using this page, but I would like to have the oportunity to contact the other members tooo...
I know its bad for getting them joined to talk tooo much if they came online to play... but hmm maybe you can ask them for ICQ numbers and give them mine? Smile If you see new or old members.....
The whole time I was a bit upset, that I only can talk to you and hmm now Carlos too...
They don't have to register.... Only an ICQ number is enough for me...
Especially that I know how complicated it is to write e-mail info at turok :-D
Beacause in turok is used another keyboard setting... if I press the button "Ö" so it writes down a ":" (and everybody knows that the keys "y" and "z" are change if you compare english and german keyboards...) therefore I think not many germans are used to the english keyboard settings and have problems giving your the correct e-mail... so an ICQ number would fit it completely.

Please could you do that for me? *gg*

I have MSN. Lolz. I was going to get ICQ, but then I didn't need it. Usually, if I can play, I'll be on the server. If I can't play, it means I'm not on the server. It's quite simple for me. Usually I'm here at times to, so if anybody wants a Clan Fight, just PM me and I should get the message. If I don't respond in 5 minutes, it just means that I'm AFK.
Ya, if I see them, I'll pass on your ICQ numbers. I only have MSN. I did have people added to it, but it's weird. They just stopped playing the game. They started playing other games. They only play the game when they feel like it and when they can or one of the two. From what I've seen, only you, VSPlayer, Highkilla and I take this Clan Fight into action. I think Carlos might and I'm sure others would if we were all in the game at the same time. Really, if they were going to be active, they would've joined the forum and had spoken to you like I told them to, because I can't communicate with them, because they're all German. Lol. I just don't think they take as much of an interest in the game like we do. Next time I see them all, I'll keep telling them to join, talk to you and to add your ICQ. You have MSN, Hexxy? I don't think some of them had ICQ. I think they mostly had MSN.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 29th May 2009, 07:59

An update on [KOP], with our new member, Fantom. =D Here's the new [KOP] list, in order of joining. I've decided to make an active list and an inactive list. Instead of removing the inactives from [KOP], they're still part of [KOP], but just not playing anymore.

Active list.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Fantom

Inactive list.

[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 06:48

Ry wrote:An update on [KOP]. Just a name change from one of the members.

Active list.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Hope (: AKA [KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Fantom

Inactive list.

[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 06:50

Argh. Quoted myself. Here it is again.
An update on [KOP]. Just a name change from one of the members.

Active list.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Hope (: AKA [KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Fantom

Inactive list.

[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] BAR
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 11:44

An update for [KOP]. With one of our members leaving to join another clan. Highkilla's decided to join LDB. I seriously doubt Ice's aware of this, but yes, he's now LDB. Geryson asked him to join and he did. They can speak the same language so I understand. No longer allies, but now we're enemies. Highkilla's now trying to recruit other people for LDB. Might be funny to see where this might go. Who's in charge of LDB? =o Kudos to LDB now getting the only person who plays this game with a 56k modem. Lol. Anyways, to the new updated list for [KOP].

Active list.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Hope, (:
[KOP] VSPlayer
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Fantom

Inactive list.

[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] BAR
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 04:53

An update for [KOP]. With a new member and also a member removed. Alusion's now in [KOP] and VSPlayer's been removed from [KOP] for cheating against people for no reason, even though I was told that he'd only use it against D30, which's still a dumb thing to be doing, because it only encourages those type of people, but he used it against other people and won't be in [KOP] anymore. If anybody see's him, pass the word onto him please. I thought about it and there really isn't any point in keeping somebody in the clan if they're just going to destroy the game for everybody else. Maybe in time he'll learn and he might be accepted back into [KOP], but until then, he's no longer in [KOP]. He's also banned from my server. There'll be no clan fight, Davis and Geryson.

Active list.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Hope
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Fantom
[KOP] Alusion

Inactive list.

[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] BAR
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th June 2009, 05:38

lol! Alusion!!!!!!! hahahaha oh man...thats great.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:03

Another update for [KOP]. With our newest member, Beefy. =D

Active list in order of people who joined.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Hope
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Fantom
[KOP] Alusion
[KOP] Beefy

Inactive list in order of people who joined..

[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] BAR[/quote]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 13th June 2009, 10:38

Ry wrote:An update for [KOP]. With a new member and also a member removed. Alusion's now in [KOP] and VSPlayer's been removed from [KOP] for cheating against people for no reason, even though I was told that he'd only use it against D30, which's still a dumb thing to be doing, because it only encourages those type of people, but he used it against other people and won't be in [KOP] anymore. If anybody see's him, pass the word onto him please. I thought about it and there really isn't any point in keeping somebody in the clan if they're just going to destroy the game for everybody else. Maybe in time he'll learn and he might be accepted back into [KOP], but until then, he's no longer in [KOP]. He's also banned from my server. There'll be no clan fight, Davis and Geryson.

Yes I'm exactly your opinion Ry!!!!
If someone cheats, kick him/her from the clan!!!

By the way 2 other things!!!
At first to Chirac:
Please can't you make a KOP Section?
So Ry don't always have to post changings here...
The reason behind is, I don't think that somebody of us will starting to make a Clan page and that's why it would be cool if we had an own section for clan related things...
I still think this thread gets more and more a KOP memberlist :-D

And the second to Ry: what do you think if you add the nationality of the players in our clan?
Like this for example:

Active list in order of people who joined.

[KOP] Hexx (ger)
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Hope
[KOP] Jac
[KOP] Time (ger)
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel (ger)
[KOP] Fantom
[KOP] Alusion
[KOP] Beefy (ger)

Inactive list in order of people who joined..

[KOP] Killer xD (ger)
[KOP] Fighter (ger)
[KOP] BAR

so I know from where everyone is Smile
simply add a nationality Tag of that ones from which you know it, when you update the list the next time
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 09:38

I guess. Lol. I think instead of nationality, just mark them with what their main language is and what other language's they speak. This way if people see the list, they'll know who speaks what and this might get them to join.
I don't understand a [KOP] section. You, Beefy and I are the only three active people on this forum. As far as actually typing something here, you and I.
Beefy's German? No? Lol. This's new news to me. Are you sure? I thought he was English. =o I'll put him down as English first, then German second. I mgiht be wrong, but I've never seen the guy just talk German. I think I saw him speak German once, but I thought he was just guessing words, like how I do with Hector in Spanish. Lol.
Marcel speaks German?

Active list in order of people who joined and the main language they speak, followed by other language's they know.

[KOP] Hexx (German), (English)
[KOP] Ry (English)
[KOP] OUTFOX (English)
[KOP] Hope (English), (Spanish)
[KOP] Jac (German), (English)
[KOP] Time (German), (English)
[KOP] Carlos (Spanish), (English)
[KOP] Marcel (German), (English)
[KOP] Fantom (Polish), (English)
[KOP] Alusion (English)
[KOP] Beefy (English), (German)

Inactive list in order of people who joined and the main language they speak, followed by other language's they know.

[KOP] Killer xD (German), (Spanish), (English)
[KOP] Fighter (German)
[KOP] BAR (German)

I know Jac speaks another language. English isn't his first. It's the same language as Basber, I think. I'll guess German. Lol. If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me. Hope said she knows Spanish, but I've yet to have seen her speak it, but last I saw, she understood it. I'll put Spanish as a second language thar. With a bigger variety of languages for people to see, then this might look better for those who see this. Lol. So many people speak German in [KOP]. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th June 2009, 06:36

I really think it would be good to have an own section...
And Ry don't you forget something?
Carlos and Zeli are alos registered here.. maybe not often on but Carlos wrote at least something.
Moreover This Thread starts to turn out to be a KOP member Thread and I think it should be the thread, that the heading stands for...

And I guess I've talked to [KOP] Beefy in German....
I'm not completely sure about it... My memories aren't always right. :-D
Btw, he registered for the tournament and set his time zone -4:30??? never seen this before...
It isn't even A timezone I guess.. I will ask him later about this.

PS: next time you uptade this list you could add the languega French for me Wink though I only can a bit I had it 7 years at school :PPP
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 08:01

Hexx wrote:I really think it would be good to have an own section...
And Ry don't you forget something?
Carlos and Zeli are alos registered here.. maybe not often on but Carlos wrote at least something.
Moreover This Thread starts to turn out to be a KOP member Thread and I think it should be the thread, that the heading stands for...

And I guess I've talked to [KOP] Beefy in German....
I'm not completely sure about it... My memories aren't always right. :-D
Btw, he registered for the tournament and set his time zone -4:30??? never seen this before...
It isn't even A timezone I guess.. I will ask him later about this.

PS: next time you uptade this list you could add the languega French for me Wink though I only can a bit I had it 7 years at school :PPP

Carlos and Hope are registered here, but they don't post. Hope's never posted and I don't know what Carlos's been doing. It's still just you and I who mainly post here who are in [KOP]. =[
As for Beefy's timezone, he doesn't understand how to make his timezone, like how I had problems with it, so I asked him what time it was for him and I told him to make his timezone 4 hours and 30 minutes behind mine. So if it's 6 AM in Germany, it's 12:30 PM his time. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th June 2009, 08:04

Hmm I myself don't know if it's necessary to have an own section... But I think posting it always here is a bit annoying.. and there you would have an editor function, so you can simply edit the list and add or erase changings..... We will see.

Looool that's sick :-D I never heard of half time zones.. always 1 whole hour??? @_@
Really strange, but ok I will ask him later about it....
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 10:19

Hexx wrote:Hmm I myself don't know if it's necessary to have an own section... But I think posting it always here is a bit annoying.. and there you would have an editor function, so you can simply edit the list and add or erase changings..... We will see.

Looool that's sick :-D I never heard of half time zones.. always 1 whole hour??? @_@
Really strange, but ok I will ask him later about it....

I thought the clan list would suit this section though. It's talk about other clans and whatever else about them, but I see your point, but a whole thread about the member's of [KOP] might be too much in my opinion. I think something like that would be better if we had a website. Alusion said he'd be happy to make one. Lol. I'm sure he's got other things to do then to keep up with this dinosaur game. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th June 2009, 10:32

hahaha hmm so we let it be...
tell this Alusion to pull together and come up with an amazing paaage :-D
and bye the way, could you tell everybody to join this page ant participate in Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:08

Hexx wrote:hahaha hmm so we let it be...
tell this Alusion to pull together and come up with an amazing paaage :-D
and bye the way, could you tell everybody to join this page ant participate in Wink

They already know about this website. I think Marcel and Fantom don't know about this website, but the rest know. I'm talking about those in [KOP].
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th June 2009, 12:21

hmm ok I will tell them about the page but i have to tell every player to join the page and register to the Tournament
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 16th June 2009, 07:54

Hexx, I'm posting here because I can't change the post in the other section. Neutral
An update for [KOP] with two people no longer in it. Alusion and Beefy. With those two no longer in [KOP], here's the [KOP] list.

Active list in order of people who joined and the main language they speak, followed by other language's they know.

[KOP] Hexx (German), (English), (French)
[KOP] Ry (English)
[KOP] OUTFOX (English)
[KOP] Hope (English), (Spanish)
[KOP] Jac (German), (English)
[KOP] Time (German), (English)
[KOP] Carlos (Spanish), (English)
[KOP] Marcel (German), (English)
[KOP] Fantom (Polish), (English)

Inactive list in order of people who joined and the main language they speak, followed by other language's they know.

[KOP] Killer xD (German), (Spanish), (English)
[KOP] Fighter (German)
[KOP] BAR (German)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 16th June 2009, 07:55

Wrong face above. Was supposed to be the other one. :S The : | one. =( I say just put editing in. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by =WsC= AtH 9th February 2011, 17:49

PRIMAGE

yeah i rember that clan rofl

=WsC= AtH

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6