turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster  - Page 2 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster

+5
kBg*Chaser
CHIRAC
kBg*In EX
jag
X4nd3r
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster  - Page 2 Empty Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster

Post by vis 19th May 2017, 16:13

1.5.4 Patch Notes
===========

Renderer / Graphics
====================

• Fix darkcity and rainbow cheat crash,

• Improved render resource management,

• Fix random DX11 crash on application startup,

• Fixed viewport/scissor issues for UI elements,

• Uniform buffers for OpenGL is now disabled by default for new users,

• DirectX is now the default graphics API for new users,

• Tranclucent surfaces in superrok mode are no longer affected.

Single-Player Gameplay
======================

• Cerebral Bore sound now loops properly,

• Correct music is now played for the first Oblivion cinematic,

• All cinema camera models are now hidden,

• Failsafe check for final stage for Blind Boss,

• Turning while riding is now faster/responsive,

• PFM death animations now works,

• Can no longer mantle into water regions.

Local and Network Multiplayer
=============================

• Any tracking cerebral bores are destroyed when the targeted player respawns.

1.5.3 Patch Notes
===========

Renderer / Graphics
====================

• DirectX support (can be set in graphics option menu),

• Animating models can now have vertex color buffers: this fixes the lighting on the queen pods in the queen boss level,

• Deferred lighting and decals now display correctly in splitscreen,

• New option to set anisotropic filtering quality,

• Reworked how the credits screen is rendered. This should resolve rendering artefacts for some users.

• Players on the same team as the local player have their name highlighted green,

• Players on the same team can no longer trigger each others PFMs,

• Players on the same team can now spawn next to each other,

• Crossbow should now damage in water,

• Balance tweaks to Firestorm Cannon: minor damage reduction and increased ammo consumption.

I look on this 2 like on 1, whole update, from what we got great fps boost/stability, new render (great for amd gpu users, so they actually can play game now), jump in visuals, less bugs in SP/MP, and one piece still missing: headless game files, what will give us complete game play experience, but it should come soon to, np. Cheers!  bounce
vis
vis

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2012-05-12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Korlikos/

Back to top Go down

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster  - Page 2 Empty Re: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster

Post by jag 20th May 2017, 02:50

sorry it's a bit off-topic guys but not off-topic : get the game butch the b00n 007. SCARED?
wish to cut birdy half with the razor wind and cook him on the grill. (fantasy) cheers afro
what are you doing last_pr0?? You old romantic, who's the LADY?!?(don't cheat on me man, after all these years) ask her to join bge? *bge> Alizée? where are you hiding?? stop drinking french 75 (cocktail), beer(?)(are you a KbG* ?) red/white wine (it's good with suyshi thou) cheap russian vodka and french rum!! drink water if you must, it's gonna be hot outside

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster  - Page 2 DSC_6187-resized

about old mp : there's no single hector left, ry is dead (rumors, this is not a joke), avenger organized a tournament & he promised to give a t-shirt to everyone who participated. I see you searched for hector (matalobos) on google because i did the same lol. try my name if you want to drink good stuff (jägermeister)

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -remaster  - Page 2 Matalobos
jag
jag

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2014-04-01

http://jagercondoms.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 24th May 2017, 10:57

hello ladies and gentlemen and jag,

well i must say i have trouble to find some time to play, also demotivated by the the lack of players in original mp.

About the remastered version, is it really worthy though, at least, is there more activity than old t2?

About ry/matalobos i searched long ago lol, yeah was wondering where did this came from. Not missing hector, as for rumors i'm not a fan of this (tons of rumors bs in last french elections, extreme right is pathetic), Ry might has well leave without a note intentionnally...i wish he's doing fine anyways.

off topic but rip Chris Cornell (you must remember james bond theme jag), big shock to discover his death after my holidays comeback...

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jag 26th May 2017, 02:32

Demotivated huag huag.  What players? You always played vs me only. & you scared the ff who randomly joined for 5 mins before he disconnected. 

It's not worth 20€ (yet) but the mods are cool. (The Flare gun for example) there are less players and servers than in old mp lol. We.. I mean some players are waiting for the dedicated server files. I don't say remaster is that bad anymore but i rather eat a cold pizza, have bad s*x or play with hector in old t2 or play vs autoaim bots in arena

I think kop rankor told avenger who told vis who told me that ry is dead... who knows. I hope he is Ok.
As it was avenger I say it's a rumor. 

Of course I remember 'you know my name' & black hole sun.. rip manchester peole and finland's best ex president mauno koivisto. Also rip kimi ownage
jag
jag

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2014-04-01

http://jagercondoms.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 5th June 2017, 18:13

alright jag, so if i understand : no ffs, no city 2, not that positive lol, well maybe it will improve with time.

bout rumors as it is the second time i hear this, and i didnt play for months, i seriously beg you guys for not spreading that sheet, specially when it comes from...you know who, i won't honour this nerd by telling his name here.

is there any playng left in old mp some times btw?

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kalypse 17th July 2017, 02:44

So same as I posted in the another section of this forum, I just saw the remastered version has come out a few months ago. And I see that it has gotten a few patches since it first came out. Has it improved? Is it any good? Worth getting? I haven't played the first Turok 2 in atleast 10 years, probably closer to 15. Kinda surprised to see they tried to remake it. Anyone from the old community played it since they updated? Any comments?

kalypse

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 17th July 2017, 09:06

1.5.5 Patch Notes
===========

Renderer / Graphics
====================

• Instanced rendering for particles (Direct X optimization)

• Shadow map optimizations (batched actor shadow casters)

• Uniform buffer optimizations (Direct X)

• Fixed cloaking effect not rendering

• Fixed explosions changing color when making contact with 'alien flesh' surface types

• Particles and trails can now be occluded by geometry (optimizations)

Single-Player Gameplay
======================

• Destructibles now flash red when shot

• Fix turrets in River of Souls not firing at player

• Some components of the AI is now multi-threaded (optimizations)

• Dedicated server support (self hosted with included binary, server list browser built in)

• New InstaRok ("Instagib") game mode

• New Raptor-Fest (survival co-op/competitive) game mode

• Improved handling of large amounts of object synchronization

• Restored 3 N64 maps; Escheria, Endangered species and Moonlit Mayhem

• Stability updates

• Added 'playername' cvar to act as the local player name incase no social service (Steam/GOG Galaxy) is avalible

User Interface
==============

• New quick weapon select feature

Misc
==============

• Optimized collision detection with static meshes

• Fixed floating blood splats from shotgun bullets

Update

A minor patch for Turok 2 has been released, bringing the game up to 1.5.6. It fixes some miscellaneous bugs and improves the German sounds and voices.
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 22nd March 2018, 15:14

I feel honored to post this video link! hehe

All best, to BehemonthProgrammer, for making all this possible. Really inhuman task to deal with all problems...All who can help, please do it, so project can grow! Tnx.  pirat cheers sunny
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 20th April 2018, 10:26

Co op growing fast:

vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2